Happy First Monday in October, all you U.S. Supreme Court fans!
If you are a fan, or at least a follower, here’s a few ways to celebrate:
* Supreme Court Records and Briefs: a handy guide to finding Briefs in the Law Library collection is here;
* Check out the excellent U.S. Supreme Court Library from Hein Online. Includes reports in .pdf form, as well as entire books on Supreme Court topics such as: Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States; Congress, the Constitution and the Supreme Court; and a new addition, Life and Letters of Joseph Story, edited by his son William Wetmore Story, who sculpted the statue of his father in the foyer of Langdell Hall.
* Click over to Oyez to browse through the bios of Justices, listen to oral arguments, and much more;
* Subscribe to Akin Gump’s SCOTUS blog, if you want daily updates on the Supremes;
* Read about why you MUST take a look at last night’s 60 Minutes interview with Clarence Thomas at WSJ’s Law Blog;
* Why not see what’s up at the Supreme Court’s own website?