HLS now has online access to the CCH antitrust library.
Access a variety of publications, including the well tested treatise Antitrust Law: An Analysis of Antitrust Principles and their Application by Areeda and Hovenkamp.
Other publications include:
- Competition Law of the European Community – Van Bael & Bellis
- Distribution Law – Banks
- European Competition Law: A Practitioner’s Guide – Ritter & Braun
- Foreign Commerce and the Antitrust Laws – Fugate and Simowitz
- IP and Antitrust – Hovenkamp, Janis, Lemley and Leslie
- RICO Business Disputes Guide – Explanations, Laws, New Developments
- State Unfair Trade Practices Law – Explanations, Laws, New Developments
- State Unfair Trade Practices Law Smart Charts – Standing and types of action permitted
- Trade Regulation Reporter – Explanations, laws, rules, current developments, and cases
- Trade Regulation Reporter – Trade Cases (1932 – 1992)
Off-campus access is controlled by My HLS Account username and password, but you must also have an IntelliConnect personal login which you can create here.