(Updated with a new group pass link March 2015.)
It’s here. One of the things you’ve asked for most frequently. A group pass to the nytimes.com for HLS students, faculty, and staff. We’re pretty excited about it too!
If you missed the email or need a refresher, here are the details and instructions for signing up:
- Registration is allowed only on campus from any computer or terminal within the Law School; once you have registered, you will be able to access your subscription from your home or any other computer.
- The registration process begins here: http://nrs.harvard.edu/urn-3:hul.eresource:NYTimesGroupPass.
- If you already have an existing paid subscription for digital access to the NYTimes.com (using your Harvard Law School email address), you must first cancel your subscription before registering for Law School access.
- You may cancel your existing digital subscription by calling Customer Care at (800) 591-9233.
- Paid subscribers will not be reimbursed for cancellation. You may want to time your registration accordingly.
- If you are a non-paying user registered with your Harvard Law School email address, you may sign-up using your Law School address. Be sure to choose the “Log in to Continue” button, not the “Create an Account” button as you already have an account.
- Our site license covers computers, laptops and SmartPhone devices only. You may not download an app for your tablet, but you may access your account using your tablet’s browser.
- Our site license is for the Law School only and it is not available to alumni.
- Passes are valid for up to one year from August 1 to July 31. Eligible users will need to “Grab a New Pass” on August 1.
For assistance or questions, please contact the Library.