Great news for current alumni and future graduating students. You can continue to have access to RefWorks by registering for a free RefWorks alumni account!
Graduating students: In order not to lose valuable RefWorks data, plan before May 27 to backup your current RefWorks database. You’ll then be able to transfer the references you’ve backed up to a new RefWorks alumni account.
Alumni Account Details
Once you’ve registered, you’re entitled to:
– One free RefWorks account
– New updates and feature releases
– 200 MB of file attachment storage
– The ability to share your folder or account via RefShare
– Free web-based training from RefWorks
– Technical Support from RefWorks
Visit this site for more details:
Heads Up: Paul Bain and the Citation Tools Working Group