Harvard Law School faculty, students, staff and other community members are invited to Sanders Theater on Tuesday, October 4 at 4:00 pm to participate in an interactive forum about the future of our Harvard Library.
The Program of the event includes:
– Mary Lee Kennedy – Senior Associate Provost, Harvard Library
– Christine Barrett – Graduate student, Harvard GSAS
– Michael Hemment – Librarian, Lamont Library
– Mary Lister – Study Center Manager, Harvard Art Museum
– Peter Der Manuelian – Faculty, Harvard FAS
– MacKenzie Smith – Research Director, MIT Libraries
Moderator: John Palfrey, Director, Harvard Law School Library
Bring your mobile devices (smart phones, iPads, laptops) if you have them (#hlsc11 will aggregate your comments and questions for everyone to see). The link is http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/questions/ and the instance users pick is HLThinksBig. Or just bring yourself! We will provide cards and make sure your questions get to the speakers.
Harvard Library Thinks Big will be followed by a reception in the Queen’s Head Pub.