As of June 1, the HLSL NYT account is transferring to Harvard Library. All Harvard University students, faculty, and staff will now able to sign up for a Harvard-sponsored nytimes.com account by visiting Harvard’s registration page.
Already have a Law School NYT account? You will need to sign up again as we transition to the University NYT account. Your current HLS NYT account will be deactivated.
- You will receive a message directly from the New York Times with registration instructions on the morning of June 1.
- As soon as you can, please re-register your account. If you use the NYT app, you will need to sign out and sign in again.
- Your Law School account will no longer be active.
Don’t have a NYT account? On or after June 1, sign up for free access.
- Go to Harvard’s registration page.
- Sign up for your account. We encourage you to use your school-affiliated email to create your personal account.
As a member of the Harvard community, you may also subscribe to: Financial Times, Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post. Visit our Guide for more details. Happy Reading!
If you run into any issues, please contact us at [email protected].