Your arguments are sound, your Bluebooking is on point, and you’ve checked for grammatical errors 20 times. Now what? You’ll want to make sure your brief is formatted perfectly! But doing that by hand can take hours – hours you don’t have. These posts from last year provide the information you need to style your captions, paginate your document, create a Table of Contents in just a few clicks, and write a Table of Authorities without fear.
- Word shortcuts can save you time – use keyboard shortcuts to save clicks and effort
- Word styles make briefs sing – tools to keep Word formatting under control
- Print with Arabic and Roman Numbers – automation is easier than typing by hand
- Adding A Table of Contents – you don’t have to put in the …… yourself
- Table of Authorities – not Word’s most intuitive feature, but easier than by hand (and faster)